Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report (one of the key reports of our institutional research service)
>> To receive a copy just click through to contact us or request a trial.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. AEJ & China A: China A-shares have broken out and there are a number of dynamics that could drive further upside follow-through in the near-term (margin debt, rotation, flows, stimulus, reopening).
2. Japanese Equities: Japanese equities are underallocated, undervalued, and the possibility of further stimulus is probably underappreciated.
3. UK Equities: With attractive valuations on both the equities and currency, UK equities arguably rank high among developed market equities.
4. Eurozone Equities: Bullish given a mixed but overall supportive valuations picture, possible ECB catch-up, strong forward-looking indicators, and a positive outlook for the EURUSD.
5. Global Banking Stocks: Banks are trading on record cheap valuations globally (absolute & relative).
To request a copy of the full report, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is part of our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Also part of the service is the monthly market cycle guidebook, global cross asset market monitor, and quarterly strategy pack.
(or just follow us):