Here's a brief overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. I send this report out late Friday NZ time and aim to cover a good mix of macro/ideas/risk management topics, across a global macro/multi-asset universe.
This week I covered the following topics/ideas:
1. EM Equities: The outlook is becoming more complex - we look at the full suite of indicators to answer the buy/hold/sell question.
2. EM ex-Asia: According to our analysis it pays to differentiate within EM.
3. US REITs: We outline the risks and opportunities for REITs
4. Global Listed Infrastructure: Where to position and how to think about this asset class.
5. UK Equities: A very compelling setup remains in place.
NEW: get the key takeaways and highlights from this report in our new Substack service (an entry-level version of our full service).
OR: request a free trial for your firm, simply fill in the form here.
(n.b. the full service is only available for fund managers and institutional investors)
>> Zoom Calls are scheduled to go through this report on Monday 4pm New York time and Tuesday 10am London time - get in touch for details to register.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is part of our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Also part of the service is the monthly market cycle guidebook, global cross asset market monitor, and quarterly strategy pack.
(or just follow us for now):