Here's a brief overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report (the flagship report of our institutional research service). I send this report out weekly late Friday NZ time and aim to cover a good mix of macro/ideas/risk management topics, across a global macro/multi-asset universe.
This week I covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Inflation: There is clear and credible short + medium-term upside risk to inflation. We document the case with a couple of powerful new charts and indicators.
2. US Dollar Outlook: Stay the course on the medium-term bearish USD call, despite short-term risks to the upside.
3. Global ex-US Equities: The tactical case is coming into alignment with the strategic bullish case, remain bullish global vs US and raise conviction.
4. Value vs Growth: Similarly the tactical outlook is looking stronger for value vs growth.
5. China: The initial breakout in China A-shares has the potential to see explosive follow-through.
>> Zoom Calls are scheduled to go through this report on Monday 3pm New York time and Tuesday 8am London time - get in touch for details to register.
To request a copy of the full report and charts, or to subscribe to our services, or to request a free trial for your firm, simply fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is part of our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Also part of the service is the monthly market cycle guidebook, global cross asset market monitor, and quarterly strategy pack.
(or just follow us for now):