Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report (one of the key reports of our institutional research service)
>> To receive a copy just click through to contact us or request a trial.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Macro Market Musings: There are whisperings across macro/markets of a turning point, but for whatever reason US treasuries are not buying (selling) it (certainly at least not yet).
2. US Dollar: Reiterate bearish views on the US dollar, particularly in light of the turn in technicals, sentiment, and positioning (and in the context of the longer-term cycles perspective).
3. Value vs Growth: Looking for a combination of better performance from energy & financials and worse performance by tech to drive a turnaround in value vs growth (and monitoring some obvious catalysts).
4. GLIF: Stay the course on the March bullish call on Global Listed Infrastructure.
5. Consensus Inc (new data): This data set provides an additional useful lens by which to study sentiment across and within a couple of key asset classes, and add colour to the macro/market pulse.
To request a copy of the full report, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is part of our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Also part of the service is the monthly market cycle guidebook, global cross asset market monitor, and quarterly strategy pack.
(or just follow us):