Here's a brief overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. I send this report out late Friday NZ time and aim to cover a good mix of macro/ideas/risk management topics, across a global macro/multi-asset universe.
This week I covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Global Monetary Policy Pivot: We outline and document what will no doubt be one of the most important macro/market themes of the next few years.
2. Mega Theme Review: A progress check for the "Mega Theme".
3. Gold: Given the shift in the charts and indicators; a change to the short-term view, and a doubling down on the medium-term view.
4. EMFX: Some interesting if concerning technical signals have lit-up for emerging market currencies. Important implications for EM equities and the wider risk backdrop.
5. US HY Credit: Spreads have reached the lowest point since 2007, so what's up? We look at a set of charts which help provide a balanced and well-rounded view.
Request a free trial of the full service for your firm, simply fill in the form here.
(n.b. the full service is aimed at fund managers and institutional investors)
>> Zoom Calls are scheduled to go through this report on Monday 4pm New York time and Tuesday 10am London time - get in touch for details to register.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is part of our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Also part of the service is the monthly market cycle guidebook, global cross asset market monitor, and quarterly strategy pack.
(or just follow us for now):