Here's a brief overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. I send this report out late Friday NZ time and aim to cover a good mix of macro/ideas/risk management topics, across a global macro/multi-asset universe.
This week I covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Treasuries: We look at some very interesting sentiment, technical, valuation, macro charts which help outline the risk/reward picture over the shorter + medium-term outlook.
2. US Dollar: We remain bearish US dollar, and outline what we think is a compelling case.
3. Global ex-US: There is a clear and compelling strategic case, which is met with an interesting macro/thematic support for the medium-term, and developing technical picture on the short-term/tactical outlook.
4. Small Caps: We switch the view back on small caps as the key charts/indicators come full circle from around this time last year.
5. Frontier Markets: Remain bullish FM equities as strong technicals meet a compelling strategic case. See the charts and data which support this view by taking a trial (click the links below)
Request a free trial of the full service for your firm, simply fill in the form here.
(n.b. the full service is aimed at fund managers and institutional investors)
>> Zoom Calls are scheduled to go through this report on Monday 4pm New York time and Tuesday 10am London time - get in touch for details to register.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is part of our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Also part of the service is the monthly market cycle guidebook, global cross asset market monitor, and quarterly strategy pack.
(or just follow us for now):