Here's a brief overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. I send this report out late Friday NZ time and aim to cover a good mix of macro/ideas/risk topics, across a global macro/multi-asset universe.
This week I covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Inflation Information: A look at the latest global inflation data - the key drivers, short-term risks, and medium-term outlook for inflation.
2. Policy Pivot Progress: Taking the pulse of the global monetary policy pivot, we find increasing shift to tightening, and outline who, where, and why it matters.
3. Commodities: "we don't talk about super cycles" but we do look at the tactical indicators, long-term technicals, fundamentals, and weigh up the balance of risks.
4. Agri-Commodities: We update our unique set of indicators on agricultural commodities, and outline where we see prices going from here.
5. Industrial Metals: Removing our risk-alert based on changes in the technicals, supply situation, and the mixed macro outlook.
Request more information about our institutional research service for your firm, simply fill in the form here. (n.b. the full service is aimed at fund managers and institutional investors)
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is part of our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Also part of the service is the monthly market cycle guidebook, global cross asset market monitor, and quarterly strategy pack.
(or just follow us for now):