As noted last week the Tuesday Macro Technicals report has gone pro! This is great news for followers of the blog series as it means consistently high quality, professional and valuable insights and the exclusivity that a paid subscription brings. We would love to have you on board as a supporter and subscriber so we can bring you up to 250 ideas a year to help make you money and avoid major market risks.
Here's a summary of the key insights and views in this edition of the report:
1. Crude Oil: Ripe for a breakout, run a bullish bias on seasonality.
2. Retail stocks: Bearish – on watch for a downside breakout.
3. Materials: Bearish divergence; downside risk elevated.
4. Malaysian equities: Bullish; appears to be in the process of an upside breakout.
5. Global Equities: Strong bullish breadth, but still with some room to move.
About the Weekly Macro Technicals report
The Weekly Macro Technicals report is a great way to get on top of some of the best technical setups across global markets and asset classes. Aside from the best set-ups you'll also find the most relevant markets from a global macro perspective. In addition to identifying important risks and opportunities it's a great way to stay on top of the key trends in global markets.
Please see the following link to subscribe: https://www.topdowncharts.com/subscribe
Follow us on: