Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. EM vs DM: As EM economies rise as a % share of global GDP, the influence of EM economies on the global cyclical outlook is becoming more important. These graphs show the impact on the cycle and the distinctions between EM and DM economies.
2. Canada hikes - unintended consequences? Rising rates in Canada poses risks to an overvalued housing market, what impact might this have for the "CANZ economies"?
3. China money flows: Here's 6 must-see charts on China's credit and money supply situation that will clarify the issues and highlight the key vulnerabilities.
4. European equities in review: For European equities to break higher the relative valuation and improving earnings case really need to come into play. The charts show the main indicators and levels to be across.
5. Eurozone economic outlook: Economic confidence in Europe is the strongest since 2000. With a positive growth/inflation outlook, ECB taper is a logical outcome.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Follow us on: