Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global property price trends: Property prices are rising in the world's major economies, while resulting in pockets of overvaluation, this is a net positive contributor to global growth/confidence. Take a look at the key charts to watch on this theme.
2. CANZ economies: The CANZ economies are an example of a pocket of overvaluation in global property markets, and with rising leverage are vulnerable, yet the key indicators are benign for now. Find out which indicators we're monitoring for early signs of stress.
3. USDCNY (and HKD): The remarkable strength in the USDCNY has gone relatively unnoticed so far, but there are a few things that may limit how far it can go.
4. Copper: Copper has had a strong run after breaking out again, we track a variety of different graphs and indicators for copper and they point to a changing balance in the risk/reward outlook.
5. S&P500 - charts and signals: A number of our charts and signals are presenting evidence which suggest a short-term cautious bias is warranted for US equities.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: