Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. To receive a copy just click through to contact us or request a trial.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. China Cycle: Though GDP growth dipped to a record low, the cyclical outlook is arguably decent.
2. Copper: Copper is sitting between some key crosswinds and is worth paying attention to.
3. USD: A couple of notable bearish indicators are lighting up for the US dollar.
4. Gold Miners: Arguably have room left to run given the catch-up case, and constructive view on gold itself.
5. Silver: Bullish on catch-up potential and relative value.
To request a copy of the full report, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: