Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Fed hikes as expected - why and what next: Our view is it's better to watch the charts than watch what the Fed says, and we show you some particularly important charts on that front.
2. Second hike so-what: We look at the impact that a *second rate hike* has on markets historically (and we explain why it should be viewed as a second hike, not a third hike from an analytical perspective), we also look at the interaction of rates and the outlook for the S&P500.
3. China investment rebound: The rebound in investment growth in China is a major global macro theme, so you need to read this segment and see what key charts that make the conclusion immediately clear.
4. Japan - same game? Japanese equities always seem to be just a play on the USDJPY, we show why that might be a bad thing, but also highlight some little known trends in long-term GDP growth in Japan that could quickly change the game for stocks and bonds in Japan.
5. Luck slowly returning to Ireland: A St Patrick's Day special look at Ireland's economy and stockmarket, we look at the outlook for the MSCI Ireland index and also throw in an interesting St Paddy's day bonus chart!
To request a copy, subscribe, or receive a free trial, please fill in the form here: http://institutional.topdowncharts.com/services
Follow us on: