Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. US Commercial Real Estate: US commercial real estate prices look frothy - this chart will make you rethink your position on real estate, and may even bring up memories of 2008.
2. Commodity Crossroads: This is a follow up piece on commodities, that adds on the previous warning that we issued, it revises the view based on how the indicators are tracking and brings in information from implied volatility and futures positioning to add to the picture.
3. China Property Update: Property price gains in China continue to ride high, but a few signs suggest that time is slowly running out for the Chinese property market.
4. Asia Ex-Japan: AEJ equities face a test at the 750 level, these charts will help you think about the macroeconomic story and valuation case for Asian equities.
5. Australian credit spreads: Aussie credit spreads are at rock-bottom, similar to global credit markets, and while they could stay there for some time, there is very little compensation for taking on credit risk. The report takes you through 6 charts that every investor in this space needs to be across.
To request a copy, subscribe, or to take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights.
Follow us on: