Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. PMI parsings: The latest global PMI data are still consistent with a positive growth/inflation outlook and the underlying data and trends support the reflation theme. Check out the key charts to keep on top of to get the global macro pulse and market implications.
2. SLOOS scrutiny: These unique charts track some key trends in the SLOOS data along with a couple of other data sets to get the outlook for loan growth, the economy, and the stockmarket.
3. EPUI eruditions: Economic policy uncertainty has proven no barrier to equities, as usual, and for now there appears to be a cyclical peak in policy uncertainty across the globe.
4. EM DM Dupont: We apply the classical Du Pont Return on Equity breakdown analysis to dissect some of the key trends in RoE across the major global equity markets. Aside from the headline level we look at the trends in the drivers and the impact on the outlook.
5. The trouble with Japanese equities: Japanese equities see an enormous EY-BY gap, yet the outlook is complicated, and the currency presents short-term downside risks. Click through to request a copy or a free trial to see the charts behind the story.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: