Weekly Macro Themes - 8 Sep 2017
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global data pulse: We look at the August round of PMI data to see the key trends in the global economy and uncover a particularly interesting trend in the details that you should be watching closely.
2. Bond valuations: US government bond yields are at a critical point; while weather and seasonality could hold yields down short-term, the bias remains to expect higher yields - take a look at the components and overall signal from our US bond yield valuations model.
3. Monetary policy convergence: From divergence to convergence these charts map out the major trends for global monetary policy, with some surprising insights.
4. Economic Noise Indexes: The economic noise index is an innovative indicator which generates insights into the way economic noise influences risk appetite and sentiment.
5. Picking through the global equity bargain bin: Global equities are generally getting more expensive across the board, but there remains a few pockets of value. Our analysis shows which countries occupy the lowest valuation cohort, and why.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: