Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global Trade: The hard data for the all-important global trade growth picture looks solid, but keep an eye on those charts of the leading and high frequency indicators.
2. Global Property: Global property price trends are going to dictate the global macro and risk backdrop, our charts show the key issues, vulnerabilities, and drivers for global GDP weighted property price trends.
3. US HY Credit Spreads: A number of gaps/divergences remain for US HY credit spreads, yet for now the gaps are closing in a benevolent manner as the economics look about as good as it gets.
4. Emerging Market Risk: With just about everything going right for emerging markets lately, it's possible that it could be too good to be true as risk pricing looks complacent. Check out the charts that show the key trends and metrics for emerging markets.
5. US Dollar: These 6 charts make the tactical outlook for the US dollar index very clear.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: