Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global trade: Following a solid rebound, the outlook for global growth trade looks more mixed vs this time last year, yet developed economies are still going from strength to strength.
2. Chinese property update: China saw a further cooling off in property price gains in September, this is a key leading risk indicator for China and the global economy - check out the key charts.
3. Copper: Copper - a key macro variable - is seeing considerable momentum and potential further upside/overshoot risk short-term, but medium term headwinds loom, find out why...
4. US Dollar Index - breakout: The US Dollar Index is breaking out (thanks ECB), and the charts point to strong tactical upside risk (positioning, seasonality, breadth, yield support, valuations).
5. Global lending standards: Taking a global view of credit standards shows a trend towards easing and currently lines up with the trends in global equities and global credit spreads. These are some very interesting and innovative indicators and charts.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: