Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Correction: We review a number of charts on leverage, sentiment, earnings, risk appetites, and credit conditions to clear up the outlook and strategy through this stock market correction.
2. Inflation: The return of inflation remains a key theme, and will likely drive higher volatility across asset classes, particularly those sensitive to inflation and yields.
3. Global Property: Global property price trends reinforce the inflation outlook, and at this point is generally supportive to the global growth and risk asset outlook. We look at a set of 6 charts and indicators which help clarify the current situation and outlook.
4. US Commercial Property: US commercial property looks to be at a crossroads - we review price trends, rental market growth, and credit conditions for this asset class.
5. US REITs: REITs have been doubled-hammered by the equity market and bond market selloffs. The rise in bond yields is a key vulnerability, but buying opportunities may emerge soon.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: