Weekly Macro Themes - 16 Feb 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global Equity Relativities: The global equity market correction failed to shake some of the extremes we are seeing in the major styles/factors, these extremes remain on the risk radar.
2. US HY Credit: Across some of the proprietary charts and indicators we monitor here are a couple of early warning indicators stirring in the HY credit space, as a minimum it warrants closer scrutiny of an already risky looking asset class.
3. Equity Risk Premium: The shrinking equity risk premium highlights the changing relative risk/reward outlook as we move later in the cycle. We look at a few measures of the ERP for the US and DM equities.
4. Treasuries Tactics: Bond market sentiment, technicals, and valuations have shifted but could easily move further, particularly given the trends in monetary policy (not time to fade it yet).
5. Gold: The path of real yields, changes in monetary policy and some key technical levels put gold at a fork in the road.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: