Weekly Macro Themes - 9 Mar 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global Equities: We check in on the state of play for global equities, examining market breadth, earnings momentum, profitability trends, and valuations.
2. Global Cyclicals vs Defensives: Cyclicals vs Defensives relative performance looks stretched at a global level, and there are some cracks showing up beneath the surface. Very interesting charts.
3. Income Asset Tactics: We look at what the sentiment and technical indicators are saying for bond yields and how that ties in with REITs and high yield credit.
4. Energy Stocks: 6 charts that define the outlook for crude oil and the energy sector.
5. European Equities: While absolute valuations are around neutral, European equities find relative value vs bonds, credit, and US stocks, and earnings remain on an improving path.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: