Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Asset Valuations: We look at the lay of the land in both stock market and property market valuations across the OECD economies and the conclusion is a challenging one for investors.
2. Governance Rankings: There is a fairly logical correlation between our composite governance rankings and risk/return metrics, thus it is possible to think about a ‘governance risk premium’.
3. Developed Market Equity Valuations: There is still considerable differentiation in valuation across sectors and countries, the US tech sector is a standout but it’s still not quite dot-com.
4. UK Equities: Our charts and analysis show a potential contrarian opportunity created out of the uncertainty around the prolonged Brexit process.
5. NZD & AUD: With valuations around neutral, the substantial divergences against policy rates may (eventually) be the decider for both AUDUSD and particularly NZDUSD (and AUDNZD).
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: