Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Yield Curves: We bring some much needed perspective to the issue of the flattening of the yield curve in the USA, by bringing in some key charts on the business cycle and the trends in yield curve across the globe - with particular emphasis on how it ties in with the outlook for global equities.
2. China Property and Confidence: We take an in depth look at the latest property price data out of China, a couple of key leading indicators, and some strange trends in Chinese consumer confidence.
3. Global Consumer: Our chart show that global consumer confidence readings are still at solid levels, so we also take a look at how global consumer discretionary stocks are tracking.
4. Commodities: The GSCI Light Energy Index has broken out through key levels - we look at how this ties into the valuation and fundamentals backdrop to round out the picture.
5. Eurozone Earnings and Economy: The Eurozone growth/earnings outlook is being challenged by a stronger Euro and what amounts to ECB tightening, something is going to have to give here.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: