In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of macro/market charts.
1. PE10 adjusted for the financial crisis (a look at the math behind the "CAPE" and some key underlying trends)
2. Weekly bond sentiment survey (how changes in this indicator can predict changes in the market)
3. Bond yields and economic momentum (an important gap on the chart for bond traders)
4. The issue of deficient demand (one sign of the health/maturity of the business cycle
5. The SCANNZ economies (a group of countries facing some common risks)
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZDzcHrtCDpCWeVid1qSRQ
Follow us on: