Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global Trade & Earnings: We check out the very latest data and key trends at a global level in trade volume growth and corporate earnings momentum.
2. Global Property Price Trends: The softening trend in global property price growth needs to be monitored closely given the interrelations with key markets. Check out the key charts.
3. The CANZ Economies: With overvalued housing markets, high household leverage, and property price growth rolling over, the CANZ economies are at risk.
4. China Stimulus: As tailwinds turn to headwinds China turns to stimulus - here's my assessment of what's really going on and the key things to be paying attention to.
5. Japan Macro: Change is afoot in Japan’s economy, and inevitably also in BOJ policy.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: