Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global Cyclicals vs Defensives: Cyclicals vs defensives remain on-watch as a risk to global equities should a bearish rotation take hold, and particularly so in the US. We show with charts how the situation is unfolding and what investors should be paying attention to.
2. US Credit Conditions: US credit conditions continue to improve, providing a supportive funding backdrop for growth. See how this ties into the outlook for US HY credit.
3. US Investment Boom: There is a distinct possibility we might see an investment boom in America. Our charts and leading indicators lay out the case.
4. Australian Credit: Remain bearish Australian credit spreads as macro risks are skewed to the downside. We look at several leading and coincident indicators for credit spreads.
5. RBNZ & NZD: RBNZ policy changes cement downside risk for NZDUSD (and upside risk for AUDNZD).
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: