Weekly Macro Themes - 17 Aug 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Deflation Risk: We look at a series of unique indicators on reflation trade positioning, risk-on/risk-off, commodities, and the prospects of deflation risk.
2. Emerging Market Equities: We outline the key short term and long term drivers to arrive at a conclusion that EM Equities face long term gain, but short term pain.
3. Flows and Allocations: US investor sentiment and allocations have been little shaken through the correction, but that could change as US markets face a decoupling test.
4. Global Equity Market Breadth: The breadth picture for global equities across countries and industries is fairly soft and reflects the underlying weakness, particularly within EM and FM. Check out our unique charts and indicators.
5. Cross Asset Seasonality: Risk assets face negative seasonality over the next couple of months. We look at seasonality across a number of key markets.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: