VIDEO: Top 5 Charts of the Week
In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of global macro/market charts.
1. The global manufacturing PMIs - a synchronized slowdown
2. The path of the big3QE central banks as the big monetary experiment comes full circle
3. The impact of Fed rate hikes on EM central banks - forced tightening
4. Valuation and positioning for the GBPUSD exchange rate - undervalued and oversold
5. What's goin on with the TED spread and LIBOR-OIS - back to complacency?
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZDzcHrtCDpCWeVid1qSRQ
Follow us on: