Weekly Macro Themes - 7 Sep 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global PMIs: We examine the key trends across the globe and with a particular focus on the US and China.
2. USDCNY + EMFX: A look at the key downside risks for emerging market currencies.
3. USDHKD: Keep an eye on the USDHKD as it continues to trade at the top end of the peg.
4. Gold: We have been bearish on gold since the start of the year, we review several key charts and indicators to see whether this bearish bias is still justified.
5. Fed: The growth/inflation picture in the US points to ongoing policy tightening by the Fed. We show our dashboard of key confidence, capacity, and inflation indicators and what it means for the outlook (and the previous topics).
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: