VIDEO: Top 5 Charts of the Week
In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of global macro/market charts.
1. Global equities country breadth - clear underlying weakness (outside of the US markets)
2. Policy uncertainty vs market volatility - the gap may soon close as global policy winds change
3. Trends in global equity volatility - looks like we've seen a cycle bottom in implied volatility
4. A risk warning in the German DAX - potential head and shoulders top adds to the risk radar
5. Bearish positioning in gold - call it a contrarian signal or capitulation selling, something is going on here
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZDzcHrtCDpCWeVid1qSRQ
Follow us on: