Weekly Macro Themes - 14 Sep 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. OECD Bleeding Indicators: We take a look at the OECD Composite Leading Indicators with a couple of particularly unique charts which highlight some important trends.
2. Global Equity Omens: There are a number of warning signs lighting up for global equities - see what charts and indicators we are monitoring.
3. Earnings & Trade: The global earnings/trade picture looks decent for now, but risks loom.
4. US Value vs Growth: The odds are increasingly in favour of value vs growth stocks as relative performance reaches an extreme and a substantial valuation gap opens up.
5. Emerging Market Equities: We examine a number of different angles of valuation and relative value for emerging market equities, and determine the key issues and outlook.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: