Weekly Macro Themes - 12 Oct 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global Equities – Cyc vs Def: A global rotation is underway - we show the key charts and indicators to watch to get the major risks and opportunities unfolding here.
2. Crude Oil Outlook: We review the tactical and medium term balance of risks for the crude oil price.
3. Emerging Market Equities: The case for EM equities is steadily building, but it’s still low-medium conviction at this stage (pending greater move on sentiment, macro, value). We show the key charts and indicators.
4. China A Shares: The valuation case is compelling for China A-shares, but policy and politics are a barrier and key moving parts in the immediate term.
5. Indian Equities: We review the medium term/cyclical outlook for Indian equities following a material price correction and also examine how India fits in within broader EM.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: