Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. PMI Pulse: The latest round of PMI data highlights both the strong points for the global economy and the caution points to keep monitoring. See what charts we're focused on.
2. Global Monetary Policy Monitor: Monetary policy is becoming more of a headwind for global equities. We reveal a couple of really innovative indicators which map out the issues for stocks.
3. The CMI & US HY Credit: A couple of red lights are starting to show up for US HY credit.
4. Global Equity Tactics: We outline the outlook for global equities following the correction, based on our assessment of the technicals, sentiment, and valuations.
5. EM Equity Valuation Views: A review of several charts and indicators on emerging market equity valuations, and what it means for our TAA views.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: