Weekly Macro Themes - 9 Nov 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Crude Oil Revisited: We take another look at the technical/tactical indicators as well as the supply/demand backdrop to weigh up the outlook for crude oil price.
2. Energy Stocks & MLPs: Following on, a discussion of the key trade-offs and factors driving energy stock and MLP returns.
3. UK Equities: With Brexit looming we ask whether bearishness on UK equities and the cable is overdone.
4. Asia Ex-Japan: A quick review of valuations, cycle, earnings, and monetary policy for AEJ.
5. Value vs Growth: US value stocks are breaking out vs growth stocks on a relative basis, but is it just another false dawn or is it different this time?
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: