In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of global macro/market charts.
This week we look at the following charts and themes:
1. An alternative measure of volatility - the rolling 12-month count of moves exceeding 1% is on the rise
2. Global equity implied volatility - we have seen a cyclical bottom in volatility, welcome to higher volatility
3. Credit risk vs equity risk pricing - it also looks like we have seen a cycle low in credit spreads
4. The business cycle and volatility regimes - basically we are witnessing a volatility regime shift
5. China's bear market vs policy and politics - where to find upside catalysts for China A-shares
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZDzcHrtCDpCWeVid1qSRQ
Follow us on: