Weekly Macro Themes - 1 Feb 2019
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. Also check out the 2018 End of Year Special Edition.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch!
1. Institutional Investor Confidence: There has been massive de-risking by professional investors.
2. Asia Ex-Japan Equities: We review the case for AEJ equities by checking out valuations, the macro and earnings pulse, the policy direction, and some important inter-market technicals.
3. UK Equities: In the face of Brexit uncertainty we look at whether UK equities are any good.
4. Eurozone Equities: Eurozone equities are trading on cheap valuations and suppressed sentiment.
5. Policy Pondering: Central banks face a clear + pressing decision in this unclear environment. My view is they should prefer the risk of falling behind the curve on inflation and therefore pre-emptively ease policy. See the charts and argument behind this position.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: