Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. Also check out the 2018 End of Year Special Edition.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch!
1. Global Lending Standards: The recent bank lending surveys show a former growth tailwind in transition, and a potential bear market warning indicator starting to flicker. Check out the charts and indicators we're watching to get a lead on global asset allocation.
2. US HY Credit: US HY credit is walking a knife’s edge as rate hike risks vs recession risks square-off.
3. European HY Credit: Given risks and relative value; avoid European HY credit (prefer their equities).
4. Australian Credit: The housing slowdown + a toxic policy mix present downside risks.
5. Bond Yield Outlook: We revisit bonds after a successful call in November (to see lower yields), and find the outlook more nuanced, but with a couple of key charts/drivers to keep watching...
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: