Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. To receive a copy just click through to contact us or request a trial.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Leading Indicators Update: The (expanding) set of leading indicators point to a 2020 rebound.
2. US Housing: Short and medium-term tailwinds present a bullish case for the US housing market.
3. TIPS: Breakevens look cheap, out of line with surveyed inflation expectations, and are set to benefit from a potential rebound in global growth next year.
4. Global Sovereign: Multiple factors highlight the incoming challenges facing global sovereign bonds.
5. AUDUSD: Given cheap valuations, a shifting risk/policy mix, and a better global growth outlook, there is arguably underappreciated upside risk for the Aussie dollar.
To request a copy of the full report, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: