Here's an overview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. To receive a copy just click through to contact us or request a trial.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Global Data Pulse: There are clear and broad signs of a trough in global economic confidence.
2. US Credit Conditions: While credit spreads are at rock-bottom, it’s hard to get too bearish on credit when the CMI shows private creditor performance at the best levels in 5 years.
3. Asia ex-Japan: Cautiously constructive on AEJ equities given the positive dynamics in play and prospects of further policy support.
4. Eurozone Equities: Eurozone equities look good given a key technical breakout, improving sentiment, and cheap relative valuations (also, there is clear scope for upside for the EURUSD).
5. Global ex-US Equities: Remain medium-term bullish global ex-US vs US equities.
To request a copy of the full report, subscribe, or take up a free trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: