Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global cycle stats: The latest global trade and manufacturing data show solid global activity and present a favorable backdrop for growth vs income assets. See the key charts and data to watch.
2. Commodities: Commodities are at a pivotal point, our proprietary signals and indicators for commodities as an asset class lay out the case for commodity risk and return.
3. Australian credit spreads: Some early warning signals are starting to light up for Australian credit spreads, see the report for the key charts, what to watch for, and the investment conclusions.
4. Global equities - profit margins: After the micro-recession in 2016 global equity fundamentals are looking much better. These charts show the trends in global equity profit margins, interest coverage ratios and return on equity.
5. Asset market valuations: This innovative piece of analysis shows the incidence of property and stock market overvaluation across some of the world's major economies.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: