Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Fed Markets: Fed rate hikes add risk and headwinds incrementally, but the Fed can probably comfortably hike a few more times without crashing (US) markets/the economy.
2. Global Monetary Policy: We’re seeing a clear shift globally to rate hikes, partly driven by the Fed and particularly pronounced in emerging markets, at the margin this raises risks/headwinds for global equities.
3. EMFX Risk Outlook: We look at EMFX valuations, financial conditions, and technicals to assess the balance of risks in the outlook for emerging market currencies.
4. Silver (vs Gold): We take a look at silver by itself and relative to gold, assessing it using a few different charts and indicators to build a complete picture.
5. NZ Equities: As New Zealand share market climbs to higher valuations we examine what's driving the risk vs return outlook here and what to pay attention to.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: