Weekly Macro Themes - 6 Oct 2017
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global PMI pulse: As the global economic cycle is showing signs of maturing the mixed PMI picture in the US points to either mildly higher or wildly higher growth, and higher bond yields.
2. Eurozone outlook: The charts show an improving growth and inflation outlook in Europe which is going to make it harder for the ECB to justify continuing with QE, and may put Europe at the epicenter of any potential global "bondquake".
3. Taking stock of STOXX: These very interesting charts lay out the key issues from a technical, fundamental and valuation standpoint for European equities.
4. TOPIX topics: Japanese stocks see a combination of a very high ERP and improved earnings and economic backdrop, but the USDJPY could be a major complicating factor...
5. Global government bond trends: These charts show the key trends in the global government bond universe and paint a grim picture of lower returns and higher risks.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: