Weekly Macro Themes - 23 Mar 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global Data Pulse: Despite some slightly weaker PMI readings, our indicators show manufacturing confidence, global trade growth, and industrial production are still running at a solid pace.
2. Fed and Markets: With Fed rate hikes well underway and the QT experiment in progress, monetary policy is steadily in transition from tailwind to headwind. See what charts you need to be watching to keep tabs on the changing risk/return dynamics.
3. China Property: An expected slowdown in Chinese property prices will likely weigh on iron ore.
4. Australian Credit: Australian credit spreads have started to turn up from extreme lows and 2 out of 3 indicators paint a picture that warrants caution here.
5. MLPs: Our charts show a very interesting valuation picture for this forgotten asset class.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: