Weekly Macro Themes - 30 Mar 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global Monetary Policy & EM: EM equities have benefited from a solid earnings/macro backdrop, see the key charts on global monetary policy and EM macro.
2. EM Equity Valuations: Surveying EM equity valuations presents a picture of relative value, but not absolute value. We look at 8 charts that reveal the valuation picture for Emerging Markets.
3. Global Property: Global property price trends look positive for now, but the outlook is less certain.
4. US HY Credit: The game is quickly changing for US High Yield credit, we look at several key indicators on the credit markets and conclude the outlook for risk vs return is deteriorating.
5. Gold: We examine gold cyclical drivers, gold price valuation indicators, and technical aspects to see the outlook for gold prices and how it compares to silver.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: