Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Fed & Markets: We take a unique angle on the latest Fed monetary policy decisions and show how its actions are already affecting the market and the strategic implications.
2. Bond Valuations: Following the move in treasuries we update the key charts and models and put in perspective against the traditional asset classes.
3. China Consumer: In contrast to the official retail sales numbers, the Chinese consumer looks solid as the ecommerce revolution continues to playout.
4. EM Equity Valuations: EM equity valuations have improved slightly, but our analysis and proprietary indicators show there is more going on.
5. Crude Oil: Crude oil continues to face elevated downside risks.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: