Weekly Macro Themes - 13 July 2018
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. OECD CLIs: We take a unique perspective on the OECD CLIs to discover a series of key trends for the global economy as well as within the emerging and developed economies.
2. Credit Breadth: We reveal a couple of unique/weird indicators that we've developed in attempt to flag risks to credit spreads in advance.
3. EMFX & Policy: Emerging markets are being taken to a place they don't want to be.
4. DXY Update: An update to our successful bullish DXY call - what's next given the key indicators.
5. EM Equity Valuations in Focus: EM equities are cheaper (relative and absolute) following the correction as we show with multiple indicators, but macro risks could drive further improvement in valuation.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: