VIDEO: Top 5 Charts of the Week
In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of global macro/market charts.
This week we look at the following charts and themes:
1. Global leading indicator breadth - a softening in global growth, and wobbles in global equities
2. China and Copper - the bad, the ugly, and the good of slowing growth in China (and what it means for copper)
3. Treasuries futures positioning - traders are betting big on rising bond yields (and a stronger US economy)
4. Stocks vs Bonds market positioning - market positioning looks very bullish on the growth/risk outlook
5. Fed vs HY Credit Spreads - history shows that sooner or later Fed rate hikes will blow up junk bonds
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZDzcHrtCDpCWeVid1qSRQ
Follow us on: