Weekly Macro Themes - 8 Mar 2019
Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report. Also be sure to check out the 2018 End of Year Special Edition to see some of our best charts and calls of last year and charts to watch for the year ahead.
This week we covered the following topics/ideas:
1. Inflation Sentiment: Slumping inflation sentiment is clearing the way for the global policy pivot. Check out our unique inflation sentiment indicators.
2. US Dollar Index (+EURUSD): We look at some of the key upside risks for the US dollar index, while reviewing the medium term case and how the Euro fits in.
3. EMFX: A review of our previous analysis on emerging market currencies, and what the key drivers and risk management triggers are.
4. Global Equity Valuations: We look at how the USA, emerging markets, and developed markets ex-US stack up on 8 different valuation indicators.
5. Capital Market Assumptions: Presenting the first cut of our expected returns across asset classes. Stay tuned for more announcements on this...
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: