Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. The Fed and Inflation: The data are consistent with ongoing policy stimulus removal by the Fed as the US labor market is clearly at full employment.
2. Commodity calm: The technical indicators for commodities are saying this is the 'calm before the storm' see the charts for the key signals and clues on the potential direction of the breakout.
3. Global equity breadth: Technical signals and valuations point to an elevated risk of correction for global equities, but the risk of a bear market looks remote at this point, see why.
4. Asia Ex-Japan Equities: AEJ equities see relative value support, positive-to-neutral absolute valuations, and a positive earnings/cyclical backdrop.
5. New Zealand last? New Zealand has a problem with dual overvaluation in its key asset markets, the changing government could have a huge impact on how it unwinds.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: