Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
To read more and see the charts just get in touch! (see link below, or subscribe link above)
1. Global Lending Standards: We take a look at composite global lending standards and how it ties into financing conditions, and a bullish economic outlook in Europe and America.
2. Policy Problems: The charts in this segment will likely surprise you, but at the same time not surprise you as a couple of key economic/policy trends converge.
3. US Credit Spreads: US Credit spreads remain tight, yet a number of orange lights are starting to flash.
4. NZ Macro: The mixed macro backdrop makes for a complex outlook for the New Zealand dollar and New Zealand Government Bonds, we explain why - along with some key charts.
5. Australian Housing Headwinds: Keep an eye on the leading risk indicators for Australia as housing market headwinds mount.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.
Follow us on: