In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of global macro/market charts.
This week we look at the following charts and themes:
1. Crude oil prices vs energy stocks - (potentially substantial) downside risks for crude oil prices
2. Fed balance sheet normalization plan - best laid plans...
3. QT vs the US dollar index (upside risk scenario) - US dollar could be headed much higher
4. The Big 3 QE and the exit from experimental policy settings - the turning of the monetary policy tides
5. QE adjusted policy rates vs global equities (volatility returns)
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZDzcHrtCDpCWeVid1qSRQ
Follow us on: